Monday, June 29, 2009

20 Months Old!!

Tyler is now 20 months old...He is growing up so fast..Summer is in full swing and my baby boy loves the outdoors. We go to the lake at least once a week, and he plays outside in his little pool when we are home. He is such a cutie. I am very proud of the little boy we created! Tyler does have ALLERGIES!!! At the drop of a hat he will break out in terrible rashes all over his body. And when he plays outside he comes in scratching his legs from the grass.. I hate to say he has his mommy's allergies, and i was SOOOO hoping he wouldn't ......Other than that he is doing very well :)

Here is a picture of him in his pool!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and here..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here is a picture of him and his 4-wheeler :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Jack's Mommy said...

girl, we're gonna get together ONE of these days! :) We're getting a 24' pool installed next week - you'll need to come over during the day and bring a baby raft for Tyler and we all can get in and lounge around. :) I hear floating is good for preggy mommies, right??

Don't you hate it when your kid inherits something you consider a "bad" trait in yourself?! I'm noticing that Jack has started acting shy and bashful, which is how I am...arrghh.. I wanted so much for him to be outgoing like his daddy. Hopefully he'll grow out of it!