Sunday, June 7, 2009

19 months old..

Well my little boy is officially getting closer to his 2nd Birthday...Only 4 months left....Now is getting the time to start thinking of what we will do this year...

Tyler is growing up so fast...he is such a smart little boy and i love him so much. He does the cutest things and has ways of making EVERYBODY laugh :)

He's not walking anymore ..He's running. He's not smiling anymore..He's laughing ....It's just so amazing how much a child can change before your very eyes.

He is such a cutie.. He will come up and rub my belly and say "Baby" it's just so cute.. I know he is going to be the BEST big brother :)

And let me tell you...his favorite word these days is "MOOOOVE" :) If we are riding in the car and somone is touching his carseat..He YELLS MOOOOVE!!! and if you are in his way while he is playing....lol he lets you know :)

1 comment:

Jack's Mommy said...

haha ...i love reading what tyler's up to at certain months. It gives me a glimpse into what jack-evan will be doing soon! i love the story about "moooove"! jack's favorite thing to do now is shake his head "no" ...anytime he hears a question that is what he does. You know, I've always thought tyler was so much older than jack, until this post when it hit me, oh he's only 19 months - Jack is catching up FAST... he's 13 months!! :)