Saturday, January 31, 2009

Finally Feeling Better!

Wow it has been a long time since i posted..Tyler has been so sick and there has not been much time to post...

Tyler is finally feeling better... He went from being sick with a virus..and it was bad my poor baby couldn't keep anything on his tummy for days.. as soon as that was over.. he got ulcers all over his mouth..and then they started coming out onto his face, hands, chest , and legs. They were so bad in his mouth that he couldn't eat.. that lasted about 10 days so my baby went almost 2 weeks without eating. He lost weight..he looks so thin now. But it's over now and he is back to normal.. it's time to gain the weight back.. im not used to a little boy :) i want my BIG boy back :) Here are some pictures now that he's feeling better.....

He loves the Wii
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And the Wii Fit :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Jack's Mommy said...

hahahah..jack LOVES to chew on my parents Wii controller. Shoot, it's so rubbery that I kinda would like to chew on it myself. :-P

glad to hear tyler's feeling better!!!